Scriptures On Sin
- Proverbs 14:9-14
- Jeremiah 31:34
- Lamentations 4:6
- John 5:14
- John 8:34
- John 15:23
- John 16:1-14 - The Holy Ghost will reprove the world of sin.
- Romans Chapter 5 and Chapter 6
- I Corinthians 15:34, I Corinthians 15:56
- I Timothy 5:20
- Hebrews 3:13
- Hebrews 9:26
- Hebrews 11:25
- Hebrews 12:1
- James 1:15
- Romans 6:12
- I Peter 4th chapter, Hath ceased from sin.
- I Peter 2:21 - Our example.
- I John 1:7
- I John 1:8 - If we say we have no sin when we do have sin.
- I John 2:1
- I John 3:4-10
- I John 5:16,17
- Luke 17:1-4 - Sin must be repented of.
- All have sinned - past tense - past sins
- Psalms 51:5 - In sin did my mother conceive me.
- Hebrews 1:8,9 - A scepter of righteousness.
- I Corinthians 5:17 - Old things are passed away.
- II Corinthians 5:21 - Made the righteousness of God.
- Romans 6:23 - The wages of sin is death.
- Repentance turning back on sin.
- Sin shall not have dominion over you Romans 6:14.
- My sin is ever before me Psalms 51.
- I Timothy 5:24 - Some men's sins go before to judgment, and some
- Galatians 6:7,8 -Be not deceived, God is not mocked.
- I John 9:10 - If we say we have no sin - past sin.
- I Corinthians 6:14-18 - Body - Temple of the Holy Ghost.
- Adam sinned - flood - destroyed world by flood Genesis 18.
- Jesus shed his blood to save us from our sin. Matt. 7:13,14 -
- Matt 7:21-23 - Not everyone that says Lord, Lord.
- Matt. 10:22 - He that endureth to the end the same shall be saved.
- Let him be filthy still Revelation 22:11.
- Jude 8 - Filthy dreamers - defile the flesh.
- II Corinthians 7:1 - From all filthiness of the flesh and spirit.
- Ephesians 5:4 - Filthiness or foolish talking.
- James 1:21
- II Timothy 2:5 - We must strive lawfully if we want to be crowned.
- Hebrews 2:3 - How shall we escape if we neglect so great a salvation.
- Ezekiel 18:20 - The soul that sinneth it shall die.
- Dead indeed to sin, completely dead Romans 6:11.
- God can't look upon sin.
- You can't be a Christian and still live in sin.
- I Corinthians 3:16,17 - Know ye not that ye are the temple of
- God, and that the spirit of God dwell within you?
- If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for
the temple of God is Holy which temple ye are.
- I John 3:1-10 - Born of God, does not commit sin.
- John the 15th chapter - Abide in the vine.
- Achan - sin in the camp, Joshua chapter 7.
- Revelation 1:5 - Washed from our sins.
- I Corinthians 6:11 - You are washed.
- Revelation 1:7 - To him that over cometh.
- Hebrews 12:4 - Without Holiness no man shall see the Lord.
- II Timothy 2:12 - Denying ungodliness and worldly lust.
- Romans 1:8 -All ungodliness revealed.
- I John 2:15 - Love not the world, neither the things that are
in the world, for if you love the world or the things in the world,
the love of the father is not in you.
- James 1:27- Unspotted from the world.
- I John 2:5-7 - Love not the world.
- Ephesians 1:4 - Holy, without blame.
- Ephesians 5:27 - Holy without blemish
- Colossians 1:22 -Holy and unblameable.
- Hebrews 7:26 - Harmless and undefiled, Holy.
- I Peter 1:13-16 - Be ye Holy for I am Holy.
- I Timothy 5:22 - Abstain from all appearance of evil.
- I Peter 2:11 - Abstain from fleshly lust.
- Three to five million left Egypt, but only two above twenty years
old went into the promised land.
- II Peter 2:4,5 - If God spared not the angels that sinned.
- Ezekiel 18:20-24 - The soul that sinneth, it shall die.
- I Peter 2:1-25 - We are to be Christ like - He knew no sin, neither
was guile found in his mouth.
- I Corinthians 6:9-11 - You are washed.
- II Peter 2:1-22 - The sow that was washed.
- Revelations 1:5 - Washed us in his own blood.
- Matthew 12:33 - Make the tree either good or corrupt.
- John 16:1-11 - We must abide in the vine - bear good fruit or
- Matthew 21 - The prodigal son came to himself or he would have
- Matthew 25 - The five foolish virgins were left behind at the
rapture - their oil leaked out.
- Revelation 21:27 - Nothing that defiles can enter heaven but those
in the lambs book of life.
- Leviticus 18:22 - Leviticus 20:13, Revelation 21:7,8,
Revelations 21:27 - No abomination can enter heaven.
- I Corinthians 3:6,7 - If we defile the temple him will God destroy.
- Jesus takes away sin John 1:29-36.
- Romans 12:1,2 - Present your bodies a living sacrifice.
- James 4:1-12 - the works of the flesh.
- James 1:12-32 - Works of the flesh
- Galations 5:16-26 - The works of the flesh.
- James the 3rd chapter - Works of the flesh.
- Titus 2:11,12 - Works of the flesh.
- Hebrews 12;15-29 - Works of the flesh.